Mr. Trường Thịnh
Mr. Thanh Phong
Ms. Minh Thư
Mr. Văn Tới
Ms. Hoàng My
Address: Lot A36, A37 - An Hiep IP,
Chau Thanh District, Ben Tre Province, Viet Nam
Mr.Nguyen Truong Thinh
Import & Export Manager
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 121, 24A St., Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan District, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Email :email@example.comSend Enquiry
Extra Virgin coconut oil of Luong Quoi coconut Co., Ltd is produced under the clean production process with model production line and the skilled labour.
Extra Virgin coconut oil of Luong Quoi coconut Co., Ltd is packed in convenient volumes with 2 brands: Thanh Vinh and Vietcoco.
- Vietcoco Extra Virgin coconut oil has many packing units as: plastic bottles, plastic bottles with taps, spray bottles, glass jars and plastic jars, flexibag, 1 metric ton bag,...
With many volumes as: 30ml, 70ml, 200ml, 250ml, 400ml, 500ml, 1 metric ton, 20-22 metric tons,...
Besides, Vietcoco Extra Virgin coconut oil also has another kind of product is Extra virgin coconut oil with flavour (lavender and daisy), is suitable for cosmetic chemistry.
- Thanh Vinh Extra Virgin coconut oil has many packing units as: plastic bottles, plastic bottles with taps, glass jars,...
With many volumes as: 30ml, 60ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1liter,...
Extra Virgin coconut oil of Luong Quoi Coconut Co., Ltd has been gained the certificates which of both domestic and international markets such as: HACCP, GMP, HALAL, KOSHER, ORGANIC ... “Hight Quality Product Made In Vietnam”, “Gold products for public health”…
Extra Virgin coconut oil has a very large proportion of lauric acid (around 50%), which is perceived to contribute in reducing cholesterol levels (Cholesterol levels is indicator to assess the risk of heart disease).
- Appears: clear, free from impurities.
- Colour: light yellow.
- Flavour: having the specific small and tast of coconut oil.
- Shelf life: 24 months from production date.
- Storage condition: ambient temperature (20-35°).
- 100% Extra virgin coconut oil.
* Note: The coconut oil starts to solidify at 25°C (77.8° F). This process does not affect the quanlity of the coconut oil. Be stored in dry and cool conditions